A Sims 4 custom content set
This bathrrom cc sims 4 includes 51 items:
1. Counter | 2. Stool | 3. Conveyor belt | 4. Modular seats | 5. Small table and large table | 6. Dining chair | 7. Waiter station (basegame and DINE OUT functional version) | 8. Toilet | 9. Wall shelves | 10. Host station (DINE OUT functional version) | 11. Plates pile | 12. Chopsticks | 13. Soy sauce | 14. Fish print | 15. Edible sushis (decor version included too) | 16. chopsticks holder | 17. Menus | 18. Japanese sign | 19. Wooden column | 20. Room divider and wooden wall parts | 21. Window | 22. Skylight | 23. Ceiling lamps (availalbe in 2 versions for all three heights)
The challenge for me was to include my VERY FIRST edible food (that I created myself, the cake from Unicorn set was tuned by Ravasheen :p). You’ll be able to buy them directly in buy mode and I included decor version too.
Everything is super modular: counter, counter island, sofas and booth, conveyor belt to place in the middle, wood wall decor for all heights, columns, window… Waiter station and host station are functional if you own Dine Out DLC. If you wanna see how best this set is used you can rewatch the beginning of this week’s stream where I’m showcasing everything.
- The set includes 51 new items
- Everything is basegame compatible, except the host station and waiter station which will need Dine Out DLC to be functional.
- The sushis are edible and can be bought in buy mode. They are not cookable.
- Soy sauce has simlish version.
- Everything is lowpoly.