This is the build I used to make the Macaron set preview screenshots. It has been playtested as a bakery (retail store with Get To Work DLC) and is fully functional ! You might want to remove some decor clutter to place more edible pastries though 🙂 With the espresso machine, you can also make it a coffee shop. It has a small toilet and very narrow kitchen/storeroom too !
- Lot is build on the Old Quarter Inn (20×20) Winderburg Map.
- Place the tray files in My Document > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Tray
- If you download the Mods folder, make sure to extract the zip file in a folder where all my previous downloaded cc are so you can choose to ignore duplicates and avoid having twice the same items (it can slow down your computer)
- Use bb.moveobjects before placing the lot
- Lot has been playtested so it should be functional !