This is the build I used to make the Macaron set preview screenshots. It has been playtested as a bakery (retail store with Get To Work DLC) and is fully functional ! You might want to remove some decor clutter to place more edible pastries though 🙂 With the espresso machine, you can also make it a coffee shop. It has a small toilet and very narrow kitchen/storeroom too !
- Lot is build on the Old Quarter Inn (20×20) Winderburg Map.
- Place the tray files in My Document > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Tray
- If you download the Mods folder, make sure to extract the zip file in a folder where all my previous downloaded cc are so you can choose to ignore duplicates and avoid having twice the same items (it can slow down your computer)
- Use bb.moveobjects before placing the lot
- Lot has been playtested so it should be functional !
- Some items used in this lot are some old creations of mine and can be really high poly (like the plants for example). Please be careful when using, especially if your computer doesn’t have recent performance.