Here’s my second build that I’m sharing with you ! This is the build that I used for the Perigord set and Vinea set previews. I wanted to finish the ivy before exporting the tray files… 🙂
Once again, it is very simple and realistic. It is an empty shell, ready to move in (meaning I only built the house and exterior, it’s unfurnished). All cc used are mine.
- Lot is build on the Brook bungalow lot (40×30) in Willow creek.
- The lot contains a house and an outbuilding, surrounded by a stony fence with a gate. It has a livingroom and a kitchen on the first floor, and a mezzanine with 2 bedrooms and two bathrooms on the second floor.
- Place the tray files in My Document > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Tray
- If you download the Mods folder, make sure to extract the zip file in a folder where all my previous downloaded cc are so you can choose to ignore duplicates and avoid having twice the same items (it can slow down your computer)
- Use bb.moveobjects before placing the lot
- Lot hasn’t been playtested so I don’t know if everything is functional, but it should be! (meaning I didn’t over clutter it and respected EA’s placement)