A Sims 4 custom content set
This designer office cc sims 4 includes 31 items:
1. Corner desk | 2. Desk | 3. Wall & ceiling industrial lamp | 4. Panton chair (solid and ttansparent version) | 5. Mini drawers box | 6. Drawers | 7. Industrial stool | 8. Drafting table (2 versions) | 9. Paper rolls in bin | 10. Architect lamp | 11. Floor to ceiling shelves (available for short, medium and tall height) | 12. Meeting chair | 13.14. Sketches | 15. Open magazine | 16. Pencil holder | 17. Meeting table | 18. Pantone color chart | 19. Ruler | 20. functional tablet | 21. Painted brick wallpaper | 22. Functional vending machines (snacks & drinks) | 23. Interior design picture sample | 24. Sample board | 25. Posters
When they announced the Dream Home Decorator DLC I was pretty excited because for once the gameplay matches the build part of The Sims 4 that I like so much. So I immediately wanted an alpha version of a designer office, but also more items to decorate what could be any designer/architect office. But as usual, everything is basegame compatible !! I also included functional vending machines, using the mini mod from my favorite creator, @Ravasheen.
There’s also a small easter egg with pictures from @Eniosta creations among the small samples picture 😉
Although the gamepack did not turned out as good as it was announced and kind of glitchy, I do love the new office building of my Sim… ! The build lot will be available for download later, after I finish another set that will be completing it nicely… (*teasing*) 😉
- Includes 31 items
- Everything is basegame compatible
- Most items are lowpoly, except the meeting chair (9k) and the wall lamp (8k)
- You’ll need Ravasheen’s functional vending machine mod.
- Some items will need bb.moveobjects to be placed correctly. Use 9 and 0 to place the architect lamp on surface other than Desk !