This set contains iron wrought items: a new functional stair and railing, 4 assorted fences and 6 assorted gates.
- Includes 12 items
- All items are basegame compatible
- The fences and stairs are quite high polygons (one section is not, but put all together, this can become a lot so if your computer has low spec, use it carefully.)
BUGS AND KNOWN ISSUE
For those who wants to know why: some parts need vertex paint to work as they should, and tsrw can’t open blender file, and blender can’t export in wso (the format of tsrw). So I need to use Milkshape as a bridge but then I have to export in .obj and obj doesn’t retain vertex paint. I had to make a compromise: I sacrificed the landing so it would actually appears correctly.
Anyway long story short, it’s actually technically impossible, but my stairs came pretty close to it !
So right now, what are the known issue that I can’t fix:
- the landing works for 90° angle, texture might not be seamless
- the landing’s texture is visually stretched on 180° angle stairs
- there might be some mesh not joining on landing when zooming
- For the classic stairs, the wall doesn’t always appears when building inside: just recreate new wall around and delete them for them to appears correctly.
- There is a “shadow seen through” bug, but this can be fixed on your end by disabling SSAO in your game (please look at the picture below which explains how)
I really hope you’ll like them anyway and that they’ll improve your game !